Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let's begin in the beginning...

We found out officially on July 30, 2009 that we were expecting a baby. I had "a feeling" and since I had some pregnancy tests around the house (since we were trying), I thought I would give it a shot. I took 3 pregnancy tests that night, but the line was so faint we still did not believe it. I took one more in the morning on the 30th and was pretty sure that 3 previous tests were not lying. We went to the doctor that afternoon and found out our due date would be March 31, 2010!

Needless to say, it was hard to keep this a secret from our family and friends. We told our families on September 4, 2009 before a K-State football game. We had the families over for a BBQ as a thank you for helping us with our house that past summer. Quincy was thrilled to share this news with a shirt that said "I'm The Big Brother Quincy."


No comments:

Post a Comment