Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

WOW!!! It's been a long time since the last time I've posted. Can't even begin to explain how much my life has changed! Kelly and I were blessed with our beautiful daughter Wrigly on April 1, 2010. You're thinking "Geez...that's over 2 months ago, and you are just now getting around to updating your blog??" Well, let me tell you, parenthood is a lot of work and very, very hectic. It is so worth the time and effort, though!

Anyway, I apologize for the delay in posting and I will really try to keep this posted more regularly.

I had a doctor's appointment the day before my due date (March 30, 2010) and we decided since our little girl had not arrived yet, we would be scheduled to be induced on April 1st. (Yes, April Fool's Day!!) I decided I should go to work half of a day on the 31st so that I could get some more things ready for my absence from work and then spend the rest of the day getting groceries, getting things ready at home and relaxing. I surprisingly slept very well that night and we woke up bright and early to go to the hospital for a 7:00 am induction.

Here is a picture of Mom and Quincy the day his sister was born. He knew something was going on. This was the last time he had Mom and Dad's undivided attention. Don't be fooled though, he is still incredibly spoiled and still gets to sleep in bed with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment